Friday 17 February 2012

Andrew Collinge Salon Shine Design And Shine Gloss 40ML

ANDREW COLLINGE DESIGN AND SHINE GLOSS
I bought this product really by accident when I was mooching around superdrug looking for a bargain, I found this buy one get one free and im onto the second one and its two year later lol they have even changed the design since I last bought it but my friend assures me its just the same (shes uses twice as much as me) This isnt the cheapest hair serum there is but it lasts agesssss..... ranges from £4.45.
Its a clear light serum which seems greasy when you first pump it out but it isnt when you apply it.
You wash your hair straighten it or whatever you need to do, then simply put a little bit on your palm rub it through your fingers straight onto your hair I normally start at the part of my hair thats the dryest and work from there, (not to much or you may make your hair greasy)
Excellent shine to hair and smoothes out those horrible split ends and I found it a lot less greasy than frizz ease and other major brands. 8.5 out of 10.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I'm desperately trying to find this product!!
    If you can still get it, I will pay you to send it to me!!!??

    zebadeezoe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete