Friday 17 February 2012

Aussi take the heat vs Tresemme heat deffence

Aussi take the heart & Tresemme heat deffence
I have tried both of these sprays the first one was:-
Tresemme Heat deffence, I bought the travel size from boots for £1.50 which I thought was a good price the normal price for full size is about £4.89 for 300ml, I tried this on damp hair as you leave it in, it wasnt greasy or sticky it was a clear light liquid and soaked into my hair well, I have straight brown hair which I have to straighten as its a bit coarse due to probably my age and  years of colouring didnt/doesnt help.  I used this for weeks and it was ok I didnt feel it was protecting my hair that much from the heat of my hairdryer and straighteners. People rave on about Tresemme products I cant speak for the others but this was average and I would give it 5 out of 10.
The next I bought was Aussie take the Heat spray. Again this is a leave in spray it smells lovely and its clear and liquid again not sticky or greasy, You rub it in to damp hair and dry your hair as normal. (its sometimes wise to leave your hair to dry naturally if you can be bothered its good for it.)

I used this for 3 weeks and I still am six months later I really like this it smells divine its light weight and the next day if you need to run the straighteners over your hair you do feel like its still protected I can definitely see a difference in the parts of my hair that are usually a bit dryer arent so bad now. Its about £4.99 the bottles a bit smaller than the Tresemme  about 150ml but it lasts for months and it is about quality not quantity girls. I would give it 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment