Friday 17 February 2012

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Concealer

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Concealer
I bought this via amazon and I think I got this for £14 but I think I just hit lucky as I know the Rrp is about £25.   I got the lightest shade I know there used to only be one and now there are a few different shades. I want to love this product but sadly I really dont I just feel its expensive and it doesnt really do a good cover job around my eyes, I dont have really massive dark circles or baggy eyes as such I have bad days when im tired and hungover and need that bit extra but this isnt in my opinion for a party animal lol! I think you would need something thicker. On a good day when Ive had a good sleep and feel fine then its really good and im impressed but 50% of the time im not overly amazed.
Its a light cream as in texture and it goes on well but just becomes a bit transparent when its been dry a while and doesnt last by the end of my working day I look tired again. Oh well back to the drawing board.
Id give it 5 out of 10 wish I could give it more as I know some people rave about it so much. But I cant see it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment