Saturday 11 February 2012

Benefit That Gal face primer

THAT GAL PRIMER
I bought this from Ebay £2.75 travel size as im always a bit wary of products promising the earth and falling flat on their faces theres always a lot of hype around Benefit products. Ebays quite good for samples and travel sizes before you invest in the full sizes worth giving it ago if your unsure.
That Gal is £21.50 at the minute on their website or about  £16-£18 on ebay if you hit lucky.
I used this on a weekend Ive learnt my lesson now and if I get a spot break out then its not so bad if its a weekend and im off work.
I tried this after my usual anti-wrinkle cream routine. It didnt have a smell, now some blogs do say it had a nice smell but mine didnt smell of anything, it did glide on my face and my complexion did have a slight more pink look to it nothing major or life changing just a subtle change.
I was quite pleased until my Hubby said that my nose looked really dry and flakey (hes never said that before) of course we were out shoping and I rushed to the nearest toilet to inspect said dry nose and yes indeed it was.
Like all benefit stuff I think they are over priced I wouldnt buy it again as I would have to keep mixing it with a moisture cream so just seems like more hard work to me. I couldnt find any obvious anti aging benefits to using this either if it has then they need to promote them more.
I would give it 5.5 out of 10  might suit less dry skin better but I didnt get spots so thats a bonus, my advice buy a sample and give it ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment