Sunday 19 February 2012

Skin so soft Avon Soft & Glow 250ml

Avon Soft and glow 250ml
I purchased this by mistake I wanted just a moisturiser and spotted this it was half price and £2.49 so when it arrived it was then I realised it was a gradual tanning moisturiser well in for a penny in for a pound.
I applied this the usual way after all the exfoliating (does everyone do this or is there an easier way?)
I put  the the skin so soft straight on like I would with a moisturiser it was a thick milky cream that smelt ok it rubbed in really well it just smelt a bit strange like old biscuits. I went to bed and woke up with a bit of colour its not instant so if you expect to be a bronzed beauty then sorry this isnt for you.
I did this regime for three days and I have to admit by the 3rd day I was happy with the colour and stopped using it.  The colour probably lasted 4 days max.
The price is good Avon always have offers on and if they dont Ebay always has it cheap.  Great budget price ok so it takes a few days but you just swap your normal moisturiser for this and your done so your not doing anything extra really just a bit more rubbing in than normal of the cream.
This product is even better if you already have a tan it really enhances it.
Tip is though put a bit of E45 around ur knees,ankles and hands let it soak in for 5 minutes before applying this or any fake tan it really does help as those are the parts that look darker or streaky.
I would give this 9 out of 10 it is really good for pale people recommended.
I even used this up to my wedding day and will continue to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment