Sunday 26 February 2012

Avons Solutions Cellu-Sculpt 3X 150ml

Solutions Cellu-Sculpt 3X Avon 150ml Rrp £14
This is what Avon say

 Formulated with Lipo-Smooth Technology to help target problem areas and reduce the look of cellulite. The rich gel-cream works together with Avon's firsts tri-rollerball massaging head to help boost skin's microcirculation.

Dispense some gel-cream onto the 360 degree, tri-rolerball, massage head, then thoroughly massage the thighs, hops, abdomen and buttocks twice a day using small circular movements until the cream is fully absorbed. 150ml   

They have replaced Avon solutions body cellu-sculpt massaging anti-cellulite treatment with this as it states discontinued when I try to find the old version which was a better cream and it was 200ml.
Im not a fan of this it smells a bit odd and its sticky, the roller ball thing does nothing as far as im concerned its a gimmick that doesnt really do anything id rather use my fingers and hands.

Its way to expensive and I saw no change to my orange peel what so ever I didnt even finish using it all as I just didnt like the cream and Im quite easy going, even if this was on special offer I wouldnt buy it.


I have put two pictures, one of the old version and one of the new version neither one improved my cellulite but if you happen to be stuck in a position where you can get either one at a really good price then opt for the one without the silly silver balls lol.
I would give the new version 3 out of 10.
the old version 5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment